Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Rojak Dream @@

2day i got a daydream...=.= the dream is like tis.......
weng yan and me ajak liao go see dunno wat movie....then on the way wif car...my mum suddenly ask me walk go...so i have to obey...then on the way i saw ppl playing football...and gt 2 macam gila-gila de ppl near me...walking behind me...talk many 'noob' things...haha....then meet dou two officer...so i say morning to them...i thought they will ask me...'why u walking alone?where u wan to go?we fetch u...' lik tat de...but no...so i contiunue walk....then walk har walk har go jor one shop i think...inside tat shop i saw dou yie wen...bun loi dun wan go in de...but in the end i also go in...then saw dou she doing homework i think...then i go inside the shop...saw dou foo kit and weng yan...tat time weng yan wearing our skol's band-t...make me got the shocked feeling in the dream=.=then i wan ask her fetch me go de...i haven open my mouth and say...but she jau say jor...'haha...u go by urself la'...




The End=.=
apa dream ini la~

No comments:

Post a Comment